Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
We are recruiting on behalf of a Canadian public company in the Hamilton area. They are seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong financial modelling skills, a proven business partner who has the ability to derive strategic value from financial data.
You’ll join a progressive team of designated professionals in a high profile role with the opportunity to have a direct impact on strategic decisions. You’ll report to a strong coach and mentor who has extensive experience with the company.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Support and improve forecasting and planning processes
- Review and improve current KPIs and operational metrics to improve business insights
- Support of divisional budget preparation and consolidation process
- Partner across all operations to ensure effective/efficient utilisation of operating models
- Develop business case analysis to support strategic decisions
- Perform ad hoc analysis for executive review
The Company is offering a highly competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary and performance bonus, RSP matching and flexible benefits plan. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
- 4+ years post graduation experience and 2+ years of FP&A or related experience
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Proven experience creating, developing and improving Financial Models
- Attention to detail, results-oriented, problem solving and organization skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/canadian-accounting-consultants