Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
We are recruiting on behalf of Canadian public company. They are seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) an established FP&A professional with strong financial modelling skills, a proven business partner who has the ability to derive strategic value from financial data.
You’ll join a progressive team of designated professionals in a high profile role with the opportunity to have a direct impact on strategic decisions. You’ll report to a strong coach and mentor who has extensive experience with the company.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead and improve forecasting and planning processes
• Review and improve current KPIs and operational metrics to improve business insights
• Lead the consolidation of divisional budgets
• Partner across all operations to ensure effective/efficient utilisation of operating models
• Develop business case, competitor analysis or other revenue/debt analysis to support strategic decisions
• Perform ad hoc analysis for executive review
The Company is offering a highly competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary and performance bonus, RSP matching and flexible benefits plans. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA) preferred
• 8+ years total experience, 5+ years of FP&A or related experience
• Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities
• Proven experience developing Financial Models and working with large volumes of data
• Attention to detail, results-oriented, problem solving and organization skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/canadian-accounting-consultants