Senior Manager, FP&A
Are you interested in working for one of Canada’s top companies in their sector? Would you like a pure finance role with a combination of M&A activities, FP&A and business case analysis? Do you have experience working with and/or building financial models?
We are recruiting on behalf of an acquisitive company located in West Toronto, a reasonable driving distance from downtown, mid-town or the West GTA. They are currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with a financial analysis background and currently at the Manager level or higher. This role will oversee a team of direct reports.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Composition and delivery of financial models, business cases and complex financial analysis
• Participation and contribution to M&A activities, partnerships and strategic decision making
• Provide financial information and insights to key business partners in the organization
• Development of value-added financial analysis to senior executives and board of directors
• Actively influence business decisions and opportunities through internal collaboration
• Involvement in key negotiations with potential partners and acquisition targets
• Management and development of FP&A team members
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 6-10 years of progressive and relevant experience (finance, analysis, modelling)
• Collaborative, adaptable, strong business acumen and attention to detail
• Influencing, negotiating and business partnering skills and experience
• Experience with financial transactions (M&A) or valuations is an asset
• Managerial and/or Manager-level experience in public or industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.