Senior Manager, Finance
Are you a highly progressive and resilient leader looking for an opportunity in a high-growth, acquisitive company that has a reputation for promoting and developing employees? Do you want to surround yourself with the “best and brightest” in a dynamic corporate culture with support from a strong coach/mentor?
We are recruiting on behalf of a Canadian public company with international operations currently seeking an experienced Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA or CPA) with strong leadership experience. The employer is in the downtown core, walking distance from Union Station and PATH connected.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead a high performing team and key stakeholder relationships to support business initiatives
• Review Global team in accounting and reporting for finance and business to ensure needs of global and corporate team are met
• Complete various projects related to finance deliverables and operations support to business
• Prepare analysis and develop processes to streamline, integrate, accurately report and monitor complex accounting transactions, and revenue recognition issues
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects across functional areas including collaborating and planning
• Key resource on technical accounting, process improvement, policies and system integration
The Company is offering a great compensation package including an attractive base salary, lucrative annual bonus entitlement and other benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA, CA or CPA)
• 6-12 years of experience in a public company and/or Big 4 firm with public company audit with in-depth knowledge of IFRS
• Strong attention to detail producing high quality output and results
• Self-starter, well organized and thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
• Proven ability to problem-solve complex accounting and audit issues within tight deadlines
• Leadership experience supporting teams of staff including coaching, mentoring and development
• Experience supporting Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) is an asset
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®