Senior Internal Auditor
Are you interested in working for a Canadian-based global company that will allow you to travel the world? Would you like to gain international business experience while visiting the world’s major business centres in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and travel to countries including Italy and Australia?
We are recruiting on behalf of market-leading company located in the Downtown core, walking distance from Union Station. They are seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) who is interested in frequent business travel.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Managing and executing the internal audit mandate
• Develop and deliver an audit opinion on the effectiveness of internal controls
• Reporting on the audit findings through internal audit reports and presentations
• Assess business processes, procedures, methodologies and compliance with legislation
• Liaise with subsidiary senior finance teams on financial and reporting issues
• Compliance for NI 52-109 internal controls certification
The company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Canadian Chartered Accountant Designation (CPA-CA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience from public accounting or industry
• Experience auditing public companies, preferably with M&A accounting exposure
• Strong communication, negotiation, influencing and resolutions skills
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and written communication skills
• Ability to travel 30-40% of the time to international locations
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA or CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.