Senior Financial Analyst, Reporting & Policy
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a company that is a leader in their sector? Are you looking for an organization that offers numerous opportunities for career growth and development?
We are recruiting on behalf of a large, well-known company located in the North GTA. They are currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant with experience auditing larger companies and dealing with complex accounting issues under IFRS.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements and note disclosures
• Lead the implementation of accounting policy changes
• Provide accounting policy expertise to various stakeholders
• Research and prepare technical accounting memos on significant issues
• Manage external audits and reviews; coordinate internal audits
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package for this level including base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in a large public accounting firm
• Experience auditing large and/or public companies reporting under IFRS
• Strong technical accounting knowledge and analytical skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.