Senior Financial Analyst, Reporting & Analysis
Are you looking for a hybrid role with a foundation in financial reporting? Would you like to join a top-performing Canadian company with international operations? Are you interested in gaining experience with public company reporting, financial & operational analysis, management reporting and financial modelling?
We are recruiting on behalf of an established and stable company in their industry located Downtown Toronto. They are currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) from a large accounting firm with public issuer audit experience and strong knowledge of IFRS.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Analysis of the company’s operational and financial results at the consolidated level
• Communicate with operations and regional finance teams to prepare management reports
• Financial modelling, review and analysis of various valuation metrics for inventory and assets
• Participate in the quarterly external reporting process including financial statements and MD&A
• Monitor and analyze several key indicators of company performance for management reporting
• Continuous improvement and automation of financial processes, templates & reporting packages
• Ad hoc analysis and review of complex transactions and technical accounting matters
The company is offering a lucrative compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and substantial annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in a public accounting firm
• Experience auditing public companies reporting under IFRS
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skillset and Excel proficiency
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at