Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Unique opportunity for a CPA looking for a project-driven role supporting Financial Planning & Analysis within a Global company with their Canadian headquarters located in Mississauga.
We are recruiting on behalf of an International pharmaceutical company, currently seeking an outgoing and personable Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong analytical and problem-solving skills within a large or mid-size public accounting firm.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Business partnering and financial planning to support strategic projects
• Prepare financial management reporting for sales, costs and ad hoc analysis
• Support lines of business including treasury, tax and corporate areas in key decision making
• Initiate, lead, drive and manage projects across finance and operational groups
• Performance tracking and analysis including monitoring and controlling ad hoc projects
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in a large or mid size public accounting firm
• Able to demonstrate project-related, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at