Senior Financial Analyst
Are you interested in gaining international business experience with a Canadian public company? Would you join a leader in their sector and work in a team setting with other progressive CPAs? Are you looking for a challenging role with good work/life balance?
We are recruiting on behalf of a growing mid-size company located in the downtown core, currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with public company auditing experience from a large accounting firm.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Preparation of quarterly reporting packages including analysis of company results
• Consolidation of financial results and analysis for the company’s subsidiaries
• Assist with the preparation of the company’s consolidated financial statements and notes
• Respond to inquiries from the company’s leadership, board of directors and audit committee
• Assist with accounting policy application, conduct technical research under IFRS
• Provide financial reporting oversight to the company’s operating companies
• Participate in ad hoc finance projects related to process improvement, due diligence, etc.
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, annual bonus and a strong RSP program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience in public accounting
• Strong technical skills and knowledge of IFRS
• Experience auditing Canadian public issuers
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at