Senior Financial Analyst
Are you interested in working for a high growth Film/TV media company? Would you like a role in financial reporting with a variety of other deliverables? Are you looking for an informal and progressive corporate culture and a downtown core location?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of the company’s financial statements under IFRS
• Participate in the research and analysis of complex technical accounting issues
• Provide accurate and effective internal reporting to key stakeholders
• Review and consolidate financial data provided by global subsidiaries
• Support the integration of newly acquired business units
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of progressive experience preferably from a major accounting firm
• Experience auditing companies reporting under IFRS
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at