Senior Financial Analyst
We are recruiting on behalf of a Consumer Packaged Goods company located downtown Toronto. They are currently seeking a progressive newly qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA).
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Support the financial planning process for budgets and forecasting
- Provide accurate and timely financial reporting including KPI reporting/analysis that will support decision making and impact company results
- Perform return on investments analysis to support promotions, investments, new products and other initiatives
- Contribute to key projects i.e. global expansion, M&A activity
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA) Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
- 3+ years of progressive audit experience in a large public accounting firm
- Experience auditing financial statements/MD&A prepared under IFRS
- The ability to use Excel to manipulate and analyze large volumes of date Strong written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.