Senior Financial Analyst, Reporting
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded company located in the downtown core, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) with public company audit experience and strong technical IFRS knowledge for this progressive opportunity.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Preparation and review of group financial consolidation
• Preparation of internal and external reporting requirements including notes
• Involvement in complex accounting transactions i.e. IPO and integration of acquisitions
• Preparation of monthly operational reporting packages
• Perform ad hoc financial analysis and assist with cashflow forecasting
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, plus benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant Designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in large public accounting firm or industry
• Strong analytical skills including high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Experience auditing public companies under IFRS
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA or CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/canadian-accounting-consultants