Senior Financial Analyst
We are recruiting on behalf of a company in Health/Wellness industry, consistently a ‘Top Employer’, located in the West GTA and directly accessible from the 407. This a diversified role and the ideal candidate is a progressive newly qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA).
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Involvement in the month end close process
• Preparation of consolidated Management/KPI Reporting packages for parent
• Support the financial budgeting and forecasting processes for corporate functions
• Prepare quarterly regulatory reporting
• Support sales/marketing to execute effective margin on analysis on pricing/new contract agreements
The company is offering an excellent compensation package. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA) Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent
• 3+ years of progressive experience ideally coming from a large public accounting firm
• Experience auditing financial statements/MD&A prepared under IFRS, USGAAP or ASPE
• The ability to use Excel to manipulate and analyze large volumes of date
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at