Senior Finance Manager
We are recruiting on behalf of a Canadian, publicly listed company located in Toronto, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) established at the Manager level.
Are you interested in a joining a tech/media company growing organically and through acquisitions? Are you looking for a progressive work environment with exposure to special projects and initiatives? Do you have Finance Manager/Controller experience with a small/mid-size company?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Responsible for the month end close, financial reporting for a significant business unit
- Monthly KPI reporting including variance analysis
- Lead preparation of BU quarterly forecasting and annual budget
- Business partner to operational groups troubleshooting related issues
- Interact directly with and present information to senior executives
- Lead process improvement initiatives and ensure efficient utilization of systems/software
- Coach/develop junior members of the the group
The employer is offering a competitive compensation package, full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
- 4 years+ of progressive experience, 1 year+ of Managerial experience
- Ability to work independently with the confidence to converse directly with/present information to senior executives
- Strong practical accounting/reporting experience and an understanding of IFRS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any or CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at