Senior Auditor, Risk & Compliance
Are you interested in joining a fast-paced multi-national organisation? Would you like the opportunity to operate autonomously as the audit owner for this company's operations? Are you looking for an opportunity to travel across North America?
We are recruiting on behalf of a large division on a Canadian public company located in the West GTA. They are currently seeking a progressive CPA-CA with strong auditing skills who is open to travelling up to 15% of the time. The role will involve a hybrid mix of operational and financial risk and controls assessment.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Canadian Chartered Accountant Designation (CPA, CA)
- 3+ years of public company audit experience at a large accounting firm
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Confidence, strong communication skills and ability to influence others
- Willingness to travel across North America 4 or 5 times per year (10-15%)
- Proven ability to operate autonomously and build productive relationships with executives
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the resumes of any CPA, CAs currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPA, CAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®