Senior Analyst, FP&A
We’re partnering with a high growth, entrepreneurial company looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their FP&A team.
Are you looking for a purely analytical, strategic role, providing business decision support to executives? If you are CPA designated, tech savvy with financial modelling experience and an ability to identify opportunities to use systems to automate and streamline this role could be ideal.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
· Analyze monthly results and provide financial information and insights for decision support and review at executive level
· Provide monthly and quarterly reporting on cashflow and related forecasts
· Review potential business initiatives, evaluate key KPIs and validate assumptions
· Provide strategic insight and analysis in the support of strategic decisions
· Conduct variance analysis on actual to budget and actual to forecast and provide related commentary
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary, annual performance bonus and excellent RSP contribution plan. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA)
· 4 to 6 years of progressive experience in finance/accounting, preferably including some exposure to financial services
· Big picture/strategic mindset and highly developed analytical skills
· Strong Excel skills – knowledge of financial modelling required
· Knowledge of VBA/Power BI an asset
· Self-confident with excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®