Senior Analyst, Finance & Reporting
Are you looking for a high-quality company that is experiencing growth through acquisitions? Would you like to leverage your audit and IFRS experience in a mixed role with both finance and reporting responsibilities? The Company we are recruiting for is seeking a Senior Associate/Accountant from public accounting with project management and process improvement experience.
This position offers exposure to acquisition integration, budgeting, forecasting, finance transformation projects and financial reporting. The successful candidate will gain a broad range of experience in a dynamic, fast-paced and high growth environment.
The Company is located in the downtown core, walking distance from Union Station (PATH access).
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Leads key finance projects for process improvement and finance transformation initiatives
• Assists with the business planning and forecasting process to support decision making
• Produces management reporting to support key initiatives, business strategy and KPIs
• Partners with business stakeholders on acquisitions of new entities into the finance structure
• Participates in the financial close process and prepares analysis over financial results
The Company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and lucrative annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in large public accounting firm
• Experience auditing publicly-traded companies reporting under IFRS
• Project management and/or process improvement experience
• Strong organization and time management skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA currently seeking new opportunities.