Senior Analyst, Finance & Acquisitions
Are you interested in joining a company that is a market leader in their industry and growing through acquisitions? Would you like to leverage your analytical skills and technical accounting knowledge in a progressive role? Are you looking for role with a broad scope of responsibilities and upward mobility?
We are recruiting on behalf of a global public company with their Canadian head office located near the Toronto International Airport. They are seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with public accounting experience for this position involved in M&A activities, financial analysis, and reporting.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Support for M&A activities including due diligence work on profitability and valuation
• Coordinate of acquisition-related accounting, post-acquisition integration and documentation
• Research and preparation of technical accounting memos related to business transactions
• Contribute to FP&A activities including ad hoc financial analysis and management reporting
• Lead the preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and note disclosures
• Manage relationships with the company’s external auditors for quarterly and annual reviews
• Provide accounting policy expertise for the company’s Canadian and US entities
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary, annual performance bonus and excellent RSP contribution plan. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of progressive audit experience from a large public accounting firm
• Extensive knowledge of IFRS and experience with complex accounting issues
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®