Senior Manager, Operations Finance
Are you interesting in joining an organisation in Hamilton that offer significant scope for progression and exposure to process improvement and special projects?
Are you looking for a finance role that offers a breadth of responsibility, a role as a business partner, developing productive relationships across the company’s operations?
This newly created position will report to the Corporate Controller. Key responsibilities will include oversight of operational/KPI reporting, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting and driving change through involvement in a variety of initiatives and special projects.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Co-ordinate monthly management/KPI reports and relates analysis
- Manage quarterly and annual budgeting and forecasting activities
- Oversight of effect execution of the month close and related procedures
- Leadership role in re-engineering of processes/procedures and more effective utilisation of systems process improvement and system implementation initiatives
- Coaching and development of a team of direct reports
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
- 7+ years of post designation experience
- Manufacturing experience (either direct or through client) is a strong preference
- Practical/theoretical IFRS experience is a preference but not a mandatory requirement
- Highly effective communicator, motivator and influencer
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package for this level including base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We also welcome the resumes of CPAs and CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.