Manager, FP&A – Investment Finance
Are you interested in joining a distinguished market-leader in the Investment Management sector? Would you like to leverage your FP&A experience in a progressive organization with an excellent corporate culture? Are you looking for a company that offers professional development and upward mobility?
We are recruiting on behalf of a “Top Employer” located in the downtown core. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) to join their ‘financial planning & analysis (FP&A)’ team in a project-driven role supporting corporate initiatives.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead a team supporting budgeting, planning and analysis for various business units
• Develop management reporting frameworks for tracking KPIs, trends and financial metrics
• Design and lead business planning and performance management for decision support
• Creation of models in Excel, PowerPoint decks and dashboards for presentation to executives
• Exhibit leadership qualities building strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package consisting of an attractive base salary and significant performance bonus component, along with a non-contributory RSP program and other monetary benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 5-7 years of progressive experience including public accounting and/or industry
• Relevant financial services industry experience in a financial planning & analysis capacity
• Experience leading, coaching, developing, and supervising junior staff
• Experience presenting to senior management and other stakeholders
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at