Manager, Financial Reporting
Are you interested in working at the global head office of market leading company? Are you ready for a role that offers significant opportunities for development and growth?
We are recruiting on behalf of a reputable company based in North York. They are seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with public company reporting experience.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Serve as the subject matter expert on IFRS and corporate policies, including collaborating with sites, business and corporate teams.
• Research new standards and assess impact of complex business transactions on financial position of the company
• Lead IFRS 16 transition project, including global roll out and reporting changes
• Develop new and refresher training courses for sites, including presentations and education sessions
• Assist with consolidation of financial results, preparation of financial statements including notes, working papers of auditors, and other public company filings
• Prepare quarterly reports to management and board of diretors
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary & annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 4+ years of experience which includes public company reporting experience
• Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities
• Time management skills with the ability to complete responsibilities within deadlines
• Excellent knowledge of IFRS and complex technical accounting experience
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/canadian-accounting-consultants