Manager, Financial Reporting (Antigua)
We are recruiting on behalf of an organization engaged in cryptocurrency mining technology and operations on a global scale with revenue in the hundreds of millions. The Company is currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong financial reporting and accounting experience.
Are you interested in new financial technologies like Blockchain and Cryptocurrency? Would you consider relocating to the Caribbean for 2+ years for a unique opportunity to earn Tax-Free US dollars in a high-growth business?
This role is based on the island of Antigua (daily direct flights available from Toronto) and offering a competitive Tax-Free income in US currency along with housing provided in an ex-pat community, company car, relocation allowance, paid flights, insurance and medical benefits.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Timely completion of consolidation and financial reporting for all global entities
• Researching accounting issues under IFRS and local GAAP for various jurisdictions
• Oversee financial operations to ensure transactions are recorded in correct entities
• Assisting with M&A activities, tax structuring and transaction modelling
• Participate in the process of implementing a new accounting system
• Maintenance of internal control frameworks over financial reporting
• Documentation of accounting policies and procedures
• Coordination with external auditors
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 6-10 years of progressive experience from public accounting and/or industry
• Experience with external auditing, financial reporting and corporate accounting
• Detail oriented with Advanced proficiency in Microsoft office products
• Strong organizational and time management skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at