Manager, Financial Reporting
Excellent opportunity for a recent CPA at a growing Canadian public company with international operations! Are you interested a role that will provide both depth and breadth of experience and allow you to interact with senior management? Do you want an industry role that offers excellent work/life balance? Are you looking for opportunities in the downtown core near Union Station?
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded mining company located in Toronto. They are seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with experience auditing public companies and exposure to complex accounting issues.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Quarterly and annual financial statements and supporting documentation
• Preparation of executive summaries and capital expenditure reports
• Ownership of weekly cash position and rolling cash forecasts
• Responsible for quarterly and annual board presentation materials
• Compilation of information for external and internal auditors
• Management of share-based compensation accounting
The employer is offering a lucrative compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary & annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3+ years of public company audit experience at a large accounting firm
• Excellent knowledge of IFRS and ability to research issues, evaluate alternatives and make recommendations
• Time management skills with the ability to complete responsibilities within deadlines
• Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.