Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Are you interested in working for a one of the “GTA’s TOP EMPLOYERS” that is continually growing through acquisitions? Would you like to coach and mentor other CPAs in the FP&A team? Are you looking for excellent work/life balance and a downtown core location?
We are recruiting on behalf of a Top Employer with an excellent corporate culture, great business outlook and a progressive finance team. They are currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with financial planning & analysis experience.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Variance analysis against budget and forecast to identify risks and opportunities
• Value-added financial analysis to evaluate business opportunities and initiatives
• Business partnering to provide valuable financial insights and decision support
• Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting to support attainment of corporate plans
• Facilitate analysis of key corporate initiatives through business case analysis
• Prepare presentation material and reporting needs for the Board of Directors
• Manage and coach team member (Senior Financial Analyst)
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 5-10 years of total experience from public accounting and industry
• Experience with budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and business partnering
• Resourceful, flexible and able to multi-task to meet deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Excel proficiency
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at