Manager, Finance & Accounting
Are you interested in joining a high growth, acquisitive, software/tech company looking to add to their Finance team? Are you interested in a diverse role including all aspects of accounting, finance, reporting?
We are recruiting on behalf of an established, entrepreneurial company located d/town Toronto. They are currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA or CPA) with relevant IFRS knowledge.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Overall responsibility for month end and period reporting on financial results and KPI performance
- Provide commentary/analytical review on results and variances in P&L
- Partner with colleagues on developing forecasts, planning, cashflows and related financial models
- Hire, coach and develop a junior analyst
- Act as subject matter expert on IFRS changes impacting the company and support their preparation for listing
- Provide support to the planning and implementation of a new system
The company offers an excellent compensation package including a base salary and stock options. Full renumeration will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA, CA or CPA)
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in public accounting and/or a relevant industry
- Familiar with IFRS, knowledge of issues that impact the software/tech industry is preferred
- Self starter who can operate autonomously
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative, a relationship builder
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at