Are you looking for a high-quality opportunity to transition from public accounting to industry?
Would you like to join an international leader with Canada being the North American head office having significant market share and growth in their sector? Are you looking for a role with a broad scope to build a strong foundation for your career?
We are recruiting on behalf of a global company, currently seeking an outgoing and personable Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA) with progressive audit experience at a large public accounting firm. Located in the West GTA, the employer is directly accessible from major highways.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Management of Staff – supervision of 3 direct reports
• Financial Reporting – for business operations and group reporting under IFRS
• Budgeting and Forecasting – support North American business
• Systems Implementation – integrate acquisition’s in North America on SAP
• Treasury – cash flow forecasting, monitor and administer foreign currency hedging
• Internal Controls – development, implementation and maintenance of financial controls
• Corporate Accounting – manage financial close process and reporting of financial results
• P&L statements – manage the preparation and presentation of profitability levels
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, pension effective day one and other benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA)
• 5 years of progressive experience in a large public accounting firm currently at minimum Manager level supervising staff
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, drive and passion to learn
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.