Manager, Decision Support
We are recruiting on behalf of growing niche-market company located in the Downtown core, walking distance from Union Station. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with financial modelling skills and a relevant background.
Are you interested in working for a company that is continually growing through acquisitions? Would you like develop financial models for business development opportunities, acquisition due diligence and value-added analysis? Are you looking for excellent work/life balance?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders on reasonable model inputs and assumptions
• Develop financial models that accurately capture forecasted revenue and cost drivers
• Perform sensitivity analysis and scenario modelling to evaluate alternatives and options
• Document and communicate analysis in a meaningful way to support stakeholder decisions
• Support due diligence for mergers, acquisitions and business partnership opportunities
• Perform research of external market resources to supplement internal analysis
• Maintain ownership of updated financial models and supporting analysis
• More job details will be provided to candidates under consideration
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 6-10 years of progressive experience from a professional services firm or industry
• Experience with financial modelling, valuations and complex financial analysis
• Ability to clearly communicate abstract concepts and principles using plain language
• Strong influencing and presentation skills combined with professional presence
• Experience supporting M&A activities through valuations and due diligence
• Advanced Excel proficiency and PowerPoint skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• CBV or CFA designation preferred
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the resumes of any CPA-CAs or CPAs currently seeking new opportunities.