Internal Audit Specialist (Manager-level)
We are recruiting on behalf of a global company located in the North York, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) from industry with internal audit background and leadership skills.
Are you looking for excellent work/life balance? Would you like to work at a market-leading company?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Lead enterprise-wide initiatives for planning, organizing and managing internal audit operations, including collaborative strategies and audit engagement methodology
• Support the execution of multiple engagements and ensure audit deadlines are met
• Provide leadership and guidance to audit teams and ensure high-quality execution
• Manage testing of design and operating effectiveness of Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICFR), providing quality and timely reporting to management
• Follow up with appropriate stakeholders to ensure audit findings and recommendations are addresses on a timely basis
• Coordinate with external auditors on quarterly and year-end control audits
• Develop the annual operating budget for the department
The company is offering a competitive compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 7-10 years of combined public accounting and industry experience
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with operational audits of business processes
• SOX experience is a strong asset
All interested candidates can submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.