Financial Analyst, Corporate Reporting
Are you looking to join an acquisitive Canadian public company without having to commute into Toronto? Are you interested in a high growth company, extreme West GTA, with significant scope for progression and involvement in initiatives and special projects?
This newly created position will report to the Senior Manager, Financial Reporting. Key responsibilities will revolve around financial reporting, corporate accounting, management/KPI reporting and involvement in a variety of initiatives and special projects.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and note disclosures
- Assist in the implementation of accounting policy changes
- Contribute to effect execution of the month close and related procedures
- Contribute to the re-engineering of processes/procedures and more effective utilisation of systems
- Assist in the monthly management/KPI reporting and related analysis
- Liaison with external auditors
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
- 3+ years of experience ideally in a major public accounting firm
- Practical/theoretical IFRS experience is a preference but not a mandatory requirement
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to offer suggestions and ideas and play an active role in initiatives
The Company is offering a competitive compensation package for this level including base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We also welcome the resumes of CPAs and CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.