Finance Manager, Reporting
Canada’s fastest growing private company with a great success story continuously achieving top awards for Innovation and Success is looking to grow its finance team. Organic growth in Canadian and Global markets through development of new product lines, promotions, customer service in a unique sector with a strong following of their brands and products. Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) qualified at the firm or currently in Industry in Public accounting in a Leadership role.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Manage and support staff including coaching, development and identifying accomplishments as a true leader.
• Lead and assist in various projects and analysis.
• Hands on financial statement prep including consolidated statements.
• Strong analysis and report writing skills to support corporate including departmental and operations.
• Subject matter expert on ASPE, accounting issues and any changes, updates to ensure highest standards of reporting.
• Quality control and review to ensure accuracy and completeness including providing feedback.
• Key liaison for external auditors.
The company is offering an excellent compensation package including base salary, bonus, and other benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA) currently Manager or in a Leadership role in Industry.
• Strong analytical skills, business acumen in designing frameworks to support operations.
• Hands on experience in Financial statements reporting under ASPE continually review process and controls for improvements.
• Preference will be given to anyone with inventory and retail sectors experience.
• Enthusiastic team player and proven track record of problem solving and identifying issues.
• Ability to interact and collaborate across multi levels of operations outside of finance.
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at