Finance Manager (Infrastructure)
We are recruiting on behalf of an established infrastructure asset management company located in the downtown core, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) who qualified at a major public accounting firm and is now an established Manager in public accounting or in a Managerial/Supervisory role in industry.
Are you looking for a role where you're responsible for an ever expanding portfolio and where your relationship with the deals team is key? Can you motivate and improve a team? Are you looking for a progressive work environment with significant scope for professional development and progression? Do you sound technical accounting skills including strong knowledge of IFRS?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
- Oversight of the financial reporting, IRR and related KPI reporting and related analysis, budgeting and forecasting related to a range of international infrastructure assets
- Assist the transaction team to finalise acquisition of new investments/assets and post deal integration into the existing reporting/structure
- Coach, develop a team of direct reports
- Lead process improvement initiatives and ensure efficient utilisation of systems/software
The employer is offering a lucrative total compensation package for this level consisting of an attractive base salary and significant performance bonus component. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
- 6+ years of progressive experience in Financial Services, Asset Management, Investment Management or Investment Funds
- Ability to effectively manage coaching and development of staff
- Strong technical accounting and research skills under IFRS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any or CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at