Finance Manager, Business Partnering
Are you looking for a business partnering role focused on financial planning and analysis? Are you interested in working for a company that is a leader in their industry and experiencing growth?
We are recruiting on behalf of global company with their head offices based in the Toronto area. They are currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) at the Senior Financial Analyst or Finance Manager level with strong business acumen and analytical skills.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Conduct in-depth financial analysis and make recommendations to senior management
• Respond to internal and external financial inquiries by performing ad hoc analysis
• Prepare annual business plans and quarterly forecasts for assigned business segments
• Support strategic and operational decisions through involvement in special projects
• Ongoing involvement in financial and operational process improvement initiatives
• Prepare consolidated financial results for actuals on a monthly and quarterly basis
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 5-10 years of progressive experience from public accounting firm or industry
• Strong business acumen, analytical skills and business partnering experience
• Experience supporting business planning process including budgeting and forecasting
• Detail-oriented, self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA or CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.