Finance Manager, Accounting & Tax
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a high-quality company with a great corporate culture and excellent work/life balance? Do you have experience with full cycle accounting and corporate tax? Would you like to coach and mentor a team of direct reports?
Reporting to the Director of Finance, this is an exciting opportunity to oversee a progressive team in a ‘reviewer’ position overseeing corporate accounting, tax and finance projects. The Company is located on the subway line in Toronto.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Responsible for coaching, mentoring, training and developing a team of staff
• Review of quarterly investment reporting, financial statements and other reports
• Oversee and review corporate, personal and trust returns an audit packages
• Review of cash flow modelling, investment analysis, budgets and variance analysis
• Oversight of accounting function including GL management and financial systems
• Assists with tax planning activities, tax reporting and assessments/reassessments
The Company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including a competitive base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 5-10 years of progressive experience including management of staff
• Experience with full-cycle accounting, corporate and personal tax
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.