Are you looking to move up from Senior Financial Analyst to Manager level? Would you like to join a mid-size public company in a diverse role with exposure to Mergers & Acquisitions? Are you interested in a fast-paced and progressive environment with succession plan to Director of Finance?
We are recruiting on behalf of dynamic company with international operations located Downtown Toronto. They are currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with 2+ years of relevant industry experience for this newly created position due to growth in this group.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Preparation of quarterly results and financial analysis for business units
• M&A activities including financial due diligence and post-integration support
• Forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis and ad hoc reporting for assigned portfolio
• Corporate reporting on actuals and financial insights/commentary for senior management
• Financial modelling to provide value-added analysis and facilitate strategic decision making
• Business partnering with General Managers, CFOs and other stakeholders at portfolio companies
• Complex accounting research related to acquisitions and business transactions
• Implementation of new business tools related to data analytics
• Assist with cash flow forecasting and treasury management
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 5-7 years of progressive experience in finance/accounting
• Financial analysis and management reporting expertise
• Experience with complex accounting issues under IFRS
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytical skills and Excel proficiency
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at