Unique opportunity for a CPA looking for a non-traditional role to transition into industry, reporting directly to the CFO. Growth opportunity due to acquisitions of a TSX-V listed company with its head office in Mississauga supporting operational growth.
We are recruiting on behalf of an international services company, currently seeking a confident and collaborative Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong analytical and problem-solving skills who qualified in Public accounting to support key metrics to drive the M&A Activity and Integration by deploying robust process to interface continued business success.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Accounting Operations, Policies, and Integration of all acquisitions.
• Understand workflow and accounting systems to support operations and reporting under IFRS.
• Financial reporting & Analysis preparation of trends, cash flow, forecasting and manage debt.
• Research, analyze, document, and present all outcomes of financial statement impacts.
• Deal support on M&A Activity including due diligence, impacts, post-acquisition integration and identify key areas of growth, risks and support key business decisions.
• Design and lead business planning and performance management for decision support
• Creation of models in Excel, PowerPoint decks and dashboards for presentation to executives
• Exhibit leadership qualities and build strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package consisting of an attractive base salary, performance bonus and many other perks & benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA), 3 to 5 years public accounting experience.
• Public company audit experience with strong IFRS and complex accounting issues, business process, integration, and internal controls.
• Experience presenting to senior management and other stakeholders.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Power BI and PowerPoint coupled with strong presentation and communication skills.
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at