Are you interested in joining a stable, well funded, acquisitive media company? Would you like a pure finance role where you can directly contribute to innovation across a variety of analytical deliverables? Are you looking for an informal and progressive corporate culture and a downtown core location?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Key contributor to monthly forecast process and annual budget process
• Prepare monthly cashflow forecasting
• Develop and improve KPI dashboard reporting
• Provide monthly actual vs forecast reporting/analysis at consolidated level
• Act as a finance business partner to international business units
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary and annual bonus program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 1+ years experience in analysis, budgeting, forecasting or valuations
• Knowledge of IFRS standards and their implications across finance
• Ability to create financial models
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at