Are you looking for a new opportunity with excellent work/life balance?
We are recruiting on behalf of a global, top performing, well established employer in their sector, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) at the Manager level with industry experience in a leadership role. Based at the Canadian Head office in Mississauga, this role oversees a team of accounting professionals.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Corporate accounting activities including review of account reconciliations and journal entries
• Budgeting and forecasting including KPIs, variance analysis and financial commentary
• Financial reporting activities including monthly, quarterly and annual financial information
• Cross functional support to clients; business partner with sales and other non-finance teams
• Accounting procedures, process improvement and internal controls for finance and operations
• Training, coaching and development of the finance team
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary, performance bonus, full benefits, RSP matching and additional perks. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 5-10 years experience including public accounting and industry
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities and experience managing multiple projects
• Demonstrated leadership experience and articulate communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.
Stay informed of all postings by following us on LinkedIn: