Exciting opportunity to join a global leader in a project-focused position within their corporate planning group! This is a pure finance role focused on value-added financial analysis, business cases, performance measurement and strategic initiatives.
We are recruiting on behalf of a brand name consumer company located in the Central GTA, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) with strong analytical skills from a public accounting firm or relevant industry background.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Business partnering role requiring the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines while managing internal relationships
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills will be required to support analysis, strategic plans, trends and economics on competitors including benchmarking and key metrics to support findings
• Assists in preparation of annual financial plans and monitors financial performance
• Consultative role also focused on reports, policies, procedures and data to validate findings and provide suggestions for improvements to drive business growth and profitability
• Creative in ownership and development of material to support corporate finance and lines of business in use of data for key decision making
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, plus benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-6 years of experience in a large public accounting firm or relevant industry experience
• Demonstrated use of technology for projects and analytics outside of pure auditing
• Excellent problem solving, data analysis and communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.