Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Are you looking for an opportunity to lead an FP&A function in a progressive organization? Would you like to join an acquisitive company with a track record of growth and success in their sector? Are you interested in getting more exposure to senior leadership and decision making in your next position?
We are recruiting on behalf of a market-leading technology and digital media company located Downtown Toronto, walking distance from Union Station in a PATH-connected building. They are currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with an extensive FP&A background, business partnering experience and a progressive career trajectory.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Leads the rolling forecasting, annual budgeting and long-term strategic planning processes
• Provides strategic decision support to operations through financial and business case analysis
• Performs benchmarking of financial results and operational metrics with key competitors
• Develops dashboards and insightful analysis to support decision making and initiatives
• Acts as key business partner to operational stakeholders and other senior leaders
• Conducts sector and market analysis, evaluate industry trends and best practices
• Supports corporate development activities including acquisitions and financing
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, annual bonus program, RSP matching and 4 weeks vacation. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 8-15 years of progressive experience including extensive FP&A background
• Experience business partnering with non-financial groups (operations, marketing, sales, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong Excel proficiency and PowerPoint skills
• Experience at Senior Manager level or above
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers.
Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at