Senior Financial Analyst (Enterprise Technology)
Are you interested in joining a Canadian success story in the technology enterprise sector? A newly created role in their corporate finance and accounting team due to growth to support a wide range of financial processes and special projects in a fast paced and dynamic work environment.
We are recruiting on behalf of a growing mid-size company located in the downtown core, currently seeking a recently qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with public company auditing experience from a large accounting firm.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Diverse role in reporting, accounting, treasury, and various ad hoc projects
• Assist in design, implementation, maintenance of internal controls over financial reporting
• Prepare and review month end journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
• Prepare and analyze financial statements and related note disclosures and provide analysis of financial results for senior leadership
• Treasury including review and monitor short-term and long-term cash flow forecasts in implementing strategies for cash management
• Execute various projects within finance to enhance and incorporate best practices for reporting
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an above-market base salary, attractive annual bonus, and generous RSP program. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA, CA, or CPA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in public accounting
• Strong experience in technical accounting reporting under IFRS or USGAAP and revenue recognition is preferred
• Experience in researching accounting standards and best practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA, CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®