VP Global Finance & Reporting
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded company located on the subway line in Toronto, seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) with global company experience at the Director or VP level.
Are you looking for a new challenge with a growing and innovative company? Do you have a broad finance background with experience managing large teams? Would you like to join an acquisitive organization in an expanding sector?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Financial Reporting – drive integrity and qualify of internal and external reporting
• Accounting Policy & Controls – establish and implement global accounting policies
• Corporate Accounting – accounting for all corporate entities, functions and costs
• Financial Systems & Transformation – implementation of finance transformation projects
• Finance Leadership – lead cross-functional teams and manage key stakeholder relationships
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, plus stock-based compensation. Full benefit and remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Canadian Chartered Professional Accountant Designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 12+ years of progressive experience including finance leadership positions
• Global company experience including financial reporting and corporate accounting
• Finance transformation and/or systems implementation experience preferred
• Strong leadership skills and proven ability to motivate and lead by example
• Experience in an IFRS and/or US GAAP environment and technical skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the resumes of any CPAs and CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.