VP Finance, Global Reporting
Are you interested in working for large, well-established Canadian company that is expanding internationally through acquisitions?
We are recruiting on behalf of large service-based organization located in the North GTA. They are currently seeking a strong, energetic leader with a multi-national financial reporting background and strong finance systems skills to work alongside the business units and leadership team to drive results.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Develop and maintain financial and operating reporting systems to monitor profitability, performance and operational excellence
• Ensure global financial statements accurately represent the real economic & financial position of the company in accordance with IFRS and local statutory requirements
• Implement and monitor financial controls, including compliance with SoX, to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting and protect company assets
• Manage the Global Tax and Treasury to ensure effective cash and tax management for the company
• Oversees the Capital Appropriation progress to ensure the financial integrity of all Company investments
• Coordinates all audits globally and address any concerns that could arise
• Be an effective member of the of the Global Leadership Team, challenging the team to deliver results and enact positive change
• Provide input and recommendations on key Global financial decisions
The employer is offering an attractive compensation package consisting of an excellent base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA, CA)
• 10+ years of industry experience, ideally in complex, multi-national reporting environments
• Fully developed knowledge of global accounting standards and principles under IFRS
• Strong finance systems skills, including systems implementation experience
• Exemplary interpersonal, communication and collaborations skills
• Able to drive process improvements to mitigate risk and drive efficiency
• Works well under pressure and manages short deadlines
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration applying directly to this posting or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly to discuss your candidacy. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.