Are you interested in working at market leading, Canadian multi-national company? Are you ready to be the finance leader for the largest business segment of the company? Are you looking to join a company with opportunities for progression and development?
We are recruiting on behalf of large service-based organization located in the North GTA. They are currently seeking a looking for a strong customer-centric leader with exceptional performance measurement, business partnering and process optimization skills to join their team.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Analyses and presents consolidated monthly, quarterly and annual operating results
• Directs and coordinates segments financial planning and budget management functions
• Prepares financial analysis for negotiations, pricing decisions and / or corporate acquisitions / investment options
• Implements performance measures like KPI’s, scorecards and conducts detailed analysis of variances to ensure alignment with corporate profitability goals
• Monitors forecasts and develops action plans for recovery, if required
• Writes business strategy document, reports, operational and strategic business cases, processes and procedures and memos to support positions and recommendations
• Presents business results to Leadership Team, clients and other stakeholders
• Accountable for internal and external audit compliance
• Researches, analyses and comes up with recommendations for complex accounting issues that could arise
The employer is offering an attractive compensation package consisting of an excellent base salary and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Canadian Chartered Accountant Designation (CPA, CA)
• 10+ years of industry experience, ideally in a larger service based / consulting environment overseeing an entire business segment
• Bilingual (French and English) language skills are required for this role
• Travel within Canada required
• Exceptional analytical skills and business partnering experience
• Exemplary interpersonal, communication and collaborations skills
• Able to drive process improvements to mitigate risk and drive efficiency
• Works well under pressure and manages short deadlines
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration applying directly to this posting or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly to discuss your candidacy. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those with relevant experience will be contacted about this role specifically.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs and CPA-CAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at