Are you interested in taking on a unique role that will differentiate you from your peers? Are you looking for an opportunity with a global company that is growing through mergers and acquisitions?
We are recruiting on behalf of mid-sized public company located in Downtown Toronto, with offices very close to Union Station. They are currently seeking a recently qualified CPA-CA or CPA with a great attitude toward learning and experience dealing with complex accounting issues.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Prepare consolidated cash reports and short-term forecasts
• Identify and analyse foreign currency and commodity exposures
• Analyse market trends and developments and provide support on trading activities
• Assist with management of cash balances and wire transfers
• Review and recommend various short-term investment alternatives
• Maintain relationships with lenders and counterparties
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including base salary, above average RSP matching, share purchase plan and annual performance bonus. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of experience in a larger public accounting firm
• Strong technical accounting knowledge under IFRS
• Experience with financial instruments is an asset
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced Excel proficiency
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA currently seeking new opportunities.