Reporting to the Director of Tax, this opportunity is with a multi-national real estate organization, based in downtown Toronto. We are currently recruiting a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with Canadian corporate tax experience for this unique opportunity.
Would you like to leverage your tax experience in a role with broad exposure including provisions and compliance? Are you interested in gaining experience with international tax while managing the Canadian tax function as part of a team?
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Prepare/review consolidated monthly, quarterly and year-end tax provisions
• Prepare Canadian federal and provincial income tax returns including T106 & T1134
• Implement controls and procedures to monitor global tax compliance
• Provide supporting documentation for government audits
• Prepare foreign affiliate surplus calculations
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, plus RSP matching program. Full benefit and remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 3-5 years of progressive experience including 2+ years in corporate tax
• Well-organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and analytical skills
• Ability to communicate complex information clearly and concisely
• Solid understanding of Canadian domestic tax legislation
• Enrollment in CPA in-depth tax courses
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. We are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at