Tax Manager – Great Work/Life balance
We are recruiting on behalf of a top-performing global and well-established employer in their sector, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) at the Manager level with strong Canadian corporate tax experience. Based at their Canadian headquarters in Mississauga, this role is the top Tax person in Canada supervising and leading the department.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Tax planning and research for all divisions of the Canadian business
• Prepare corporate tax returns and provisions for Canadian entities
• Responsible for commodity and corporate income tax compliance
• Coordinate with tax service providers, including CRA and Auditors
• Advisory support to business units on tax risks and exposure
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, performance bonus, full benefits, RSP matching and additional perks. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 5-7 years experience in Canadian business tax; completion of CICA in-depth tax courses
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving abilities and experience managing multiple projects
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA or CPA-CA currently seeking new opportunities.