Senior Tax Analyst – Great Work/Life Balance
We are recruiting on behalf of a publicly-traded company located in the downtown core, currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA or CPA-CA) with looking to transition from public to industry in a fast-paced growing environment BUT also provides and promotes a great work/life culture.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Prepare foreign reporting on working papers to support tax filings
• Planning and support to International locations
• Transfer pricing, cross border charges, foreign reporting and filing
• Coordinate with tax service providers and local staff in foreign jurisdictions
• Assist in projects including automation and other special projects.
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package including an attractive base salary and annual performance bonus, plus benefits. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant Designation (CPA or CPA-CA)
• 3 plus years of business tax experience in public accounting
• Strong analytical skills including problem solving managing multiple projects with minimal supervision
• Experience in a Canadian multi-national or working on international tax is an asset.
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting and one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA or CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/canadian-accounting-consultants