Manager, Operations Finance
Would you like to be a finance business partner for multiple business segments in a $3B company? Are you looking to take the next step up from your Manager role and oversee a larger team? Are you interested in working for a company that is an established leader in their sector?
We are recruiting on behalf of top employer and industry leader based in Toronto. They are currently seeking a progressive Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA) with a business finance background and extensive managerial experience.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Manage a team of 16 direct and indirect reports; designated accounting professionals
• Collaborate with operating segments to produce business case analysis and project support
• Provide financial guidance and support to the organizations strategies and performance
• Leads the identification of financial risks and opportunities to meet corporate objectives
• Provide the tools, processes, training and development to make staff function efficiently
• Continuously improve financial models, analysis and reports to facilitate decision making
The employer is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, annual performance bonus, pension plan and other perks. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA)
• 8+ years of combined progressive experience in public accounting and industry
• Extensive business partnering background in finance or accounting positions
• Experience with budgeting, variance analysis and corporate accounting
• Strong management and people leadership experience
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.