Senior Manager, M&A and Business Case Analysis
Would you like to join an instantly recognisable brand name company with a track record of growth and innovation? Are you interested in playing a key role in M&A activity and directly supporting strategic decision making in your next position?
We are recruiting on behalf of a market-leading company located in the North GTA, post-COVID this will be a hybrid in office/WFH role, location is easily accessible from major highways They are currently seeking a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA-CA or CPA) with strong experience of financial modelling, business case analysis and sound fundamental IFRS knowledge.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Play a key role in corporate development including M&A and other due diligence related activity
• Provides strategic decision support to operations through financial evaluation of special projects and related business cases
• Acts as key business partner to operational stakeholders and other senior leaders
• Conducts sector and market analysis, evaluate industry trends and best practices
• Supports the financial reporting team at key deadlines with analysis through developing financial models
• Provide ad hoc analysis as required by senior management teams and business units
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, annual bonus program, RSP matching and 4 weeks vacation. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA or CPA)
• 5+ years of progressive experience post graduation experience including some experience in an M&A, due diligence, valuations or FP&A focused role
• Experience creating value through business partnering with non-financial groups (operations, marketing, sales, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extensive financial modelling experience
• Established at Manager level or above
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumé of any CPA-CA or CPA currently seeking new opportunities.
Why partner with us?
Canadian Accounting Consultants is a specialized recruiting firm focused exclusively on the placement of CPAs in the Greater Toronto Area. With over 10 years in business and a team of experienced recruitment professionals, we are the preferred firm for Chartered Professional Accountants looking to for valuable career advice and progressive opportunities with top employers. Your Partner in Search Success ®
Stay informed of all postings by following our company page on LinkedIn at