Senior Manager, Investment Finance
Are you looking for an opportunity to leverage your CPA-CA and CBV or CFA designation? Are you interested in working for a company that is a leader in their industry and experiencing growth? Would you like to lead the capital strategy for a publicly-traded organization?
We are recruiting on behalf of global public company in expansion mode. They are currently seeking a Chartered Accountant (CPA-CA) with strong financial modelling skills.
Key responsibilities and oversight:
• Ownership of valuation work on mergers, acquisitions and divestitures
• Develops business cases to enhance capital for new and existing investments
• Evaluates return on investment and analyzes profitability of projects and initiatives
• Management and mentorship if team members as the investment associate level
• Leads cross-functional development of long-term strategies for capex investment
• Conducts analysis of all new investment proposals with corporate development
The company is offering an excellent compensation package for this level including an attractive base salary, annual performance bonus and long-term incentive compensation. Full remuneration details will be disclosed to all candidates under consideration.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Chartered Professional Accountant designation (CPA-CA)
• 5-10 years of progressive experience from public accounting firm or industry
• Strong business acumen, analytical skills and business partnering experience
• Advanced Excel skills including financial modelling and macros
• Consulting background in Valuations or M&A
• Completed CBV or CFA designation
All interested candidates should submit their résumé for consideration by applying directly to this posting or via email at email@example.com -- one of our consultants will contact you directly. We welcome the résumés of any CPA or CPA-CAs currently seeking new opportunities.